Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo is ABS-CBN's new television series for 2010, which is one of their special offerings for the 60th Year of Philippine Soap Opera.
* Kris Aquino as Celine J. Crisanto - A perfectionist mother. She always wants Gwen to be perfect. That's why Gwen hates her. Her mother dies after she knew Celine is pregnant and the father was Steve. She's the wife of Frank. But Frank has a mistress.
* Kim Chiu as Gwen J. Crisanto/Sebastian - Celine's rebellious daughter. She finds the motherly love she wants from Astrud. She hates her mother because Celine always wanted perfection. She and Robbie always encounter. She falls in love with Robbie.
* Gerald Anderson as Robbie S. Sebastian - Steve's adopted son. He lost his parents in a very young age and he was saved by Steve. He idolizes Steve because of his bravery. He always have encounters with Gwen. He falls in love with her.
* Gabby Concepcion as Steve S. Sebastian - The true father of Gwen. He adopts Robbie when his parents were killed. He saves Robbie from the killers so Robbie idolizes him. Steve falls in love and marries Celina, Robbie's elder sister.
* Albert Martinez as Frank R. Crisanto - Celine's husband. He has a mistress and thought was dead after a plane crash. He turns out to be alive. He has a son with his mistress, Ringo.
* Coco Martin as Ringo N. Domingo/Ringo D. Crisanto- Frank's son to Astrud and Gwen's half brother. He is also rebellious and he believes he is abnormal because of his illness.
* Gina Pareño as Petulah R. Crisanto- Frank's protective mother. She loves Frank so much that she will do anything for him. She corrects every mistake Celine, Frank, or Gwen does.
* Jacklyn Jose as Astrud N. Domingo - The mistress of Frank. She takes Gwen away from Celine so that Gwen would love her more as a mother and because she can't take Frank away from Celine.
* Maricar Reyes as Selena Sebastian - Elder sister of Robbie. She marries Steve.
* Maxene Eigennman as Alicia Magdalena - A boyish policewoman who finds herself in love with Robbie. Yes, Robbie cares about her, but it doesn't mean Robbie loves her.
To play the video, click the slider.
Labels: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo