Google
 

Paano ba yan, e hindi pa natatanggal si Wendy, Boycott na ba natin ang PBB2?

I have received this on my e-mail. It's up to you to believe or what. They have shown the percentage of votes, it's up to you to believe that too or whatever.

------------------------------------------------------------------


The truth shall set us free….hehehehe…This was sent by an employee of ABS who was part of the PBB production

Disclaimer: I just received this from e-mail and have nothing to do with the article. Also, I am not watching PBB-2 since I don't have time for this. Read on...

I have worked for abs-cbn for almost 4 years now, since i finished my MA on mass com - broadcast communication in 2003. as part of production on news and current affairs, my work has been mostly rewarding, with good benefits despite the low base pay (i’m including this part so you would understand why i accepted the offer to be transferred to conceptualization of some reality shows particularly the current one, PBB.) because of the sensitivity of my status (i am still working there) i cannot divulge my name, gender and current position in ABS CBN. still, i would like to inform those who are interested (who, most probably, are now wondering why Wendy Valdez is still inside the house and not evicted yet, as most must have assumed.)

Click here for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Kapamilya Overload | Ang Blog ng mga Kapamilya!