Google
 

Catherine accepted Martin's offer and the two are bound to be get married soon. Lola Aura learned of her plans and tried to stop her. Catherine didn't listened to her, so Lola Aura asked for Raphael's help.


Fortunately for Raphael, he had the opportunity to "kidnap" Catherine when she passed out drunk one night. Catherine was surprised to wake up in an unfamiliar room. Outside, she saw Raphael and learned that she is in a remote location.



One day Raphael got fever because he got wet in the rain while trying to operate their generator. Catherine nursed him and one night, something happened to them. Watch Catherine and Raphael's love scene on video 4.











6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    please add at least 10-20% video and audio quality sa mga videos mo :)
    Ethanne said...
    The quality of the videos are compromised to protect the copyright. Please bear with us.
    Anonymous said...
    I am just happy I get the chance to see episodes I missed! Thank you Ethane!!
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks 2 u ethanne im glad n watch ko lhat ng n mizz ko part ng scene but im sad kasi bgalang bumgal ang buffer nung iba my ibang upload n error like this episode 9 ung last part at sa ep 10 ung 1st part ..huhuhuuh...but anyway tnx a lot....
    Anonymous said...
    I can't watch this now is there a way for me to watch it now?
    Unknown said...
    I can't watch this now is there a way for me to watch it now?

Post a Comment




 

Kapamilya Overload | Ang Blog ng mga Kapamilya!